Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It's a Girl!

ChaneecaOct405.jpg

We just got back from the ultrasound which was intended to check for numerous other things but, given the age of the baby at this point, was also able to determine the sex of the baby, we found out that we're going to have a girl! In truth both Feri and I wanted a girl, but ... well, a healthy baby was the main priority. Given today's ultrasound it would seem we're not only going to have a girl, but a healthy one at that. We're both very happy ...

And I apologize for my disappearance from the blogosphere in general, but life of late has been so hectic and finding free time to get on here has not been easy. I intend to try and catch up soon as I do miss being in touch, even in this odd bloggish sort of way.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear Khames Dad and Feri Mum,
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I am going to buy some sort of short skirts from now on for my new niece:X Lots of lovvvvvvvvee
Bani

1:35 AM  
Blogger James said...

Ban Ban!!!!

So glad to see auntie here! And thank you, we're both VERY happy, as I'm sure will be Atoosar and Aylar. Your mom and mine were both also very happy last night, especially your mom - we tried to call when we got back from the ultrasound last night but the calling card, for some reason, wasn't going through so Feri figured she'd call this morning. Then sometime later in the evening Feri picks up the phone in the bedroom and it turns out to be your mom at what had to be a VERY late hour in Iran; she was waiting to find out and had to call!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the day when we can bring the little one to visit her family back in Iran, especially her auntie Ban Ban!

Love!

Khames

4:43 AM  
Blogger GrrlScientist said...

Wow, congratulations! And I was sure you were having a grrl all along. maybe I should go in to the baby sex via channeling business? It pays better than what i am currently doing, I'd bet.

GrrlScientist

4:34 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Congratulations, James and Feri!
I'm sure you'll both be excellent parents...
Amy/napkinshoe

1:23 PM  
Blogger James said...

Amy!

It's great to see you here!

Thanks for the congratulations, we're both very excited and working our way through trying to figure out what this is all going to change - no small thing, that. Anyway, I hope we can meet your parental expectations, right now we're too busy pulling out hair with names and other oddities I never expected to be an issue, to think about what sort of parents we'll be. At times I wonder if being a parent is going to be easier than becoming one!

Take care, and Feri sends her best!

James

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home