Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Corpus Callosum: It's GRL Time!

Do you have a desire to get in touch with the best of online medical blogging? The subjects stretch the range of issues, from the poetic to the pedestrian, from the human to the technical, and the Corpus Callosum, the name of the blog cared for and fed by the good Dr. Joseph (his first name is Joseph, but he's a doctor, too), is hosting the Grand Rounds, a compilation of what's in the blogosphere of a medical nature that has been considered to be worthy of your attention. Go ahead, just click on the hyperlink above, and see for yourself; you're apt to be glued to your monitor screen.

2 Comments:

Blogger GrrlScientist said...

Every time I read this title, I think you're the proud father of a girl. I think you need to write something about your little grrl.

Grrlscientist

10:47 AM  
Blogger James said...

LOL ... yeah, well, I'm still not sure it indeed is a girl yet, so that remains to be determined. At this point I've been so neck deep into my new job that it's been hard to think, much less write. I'm amazed at home much energy this is taking from me, though there are returns. I suppose if I ever get around to getting my thoughts collected, hopefully sometime soon, that will make my next blog entry.

I hope all's well on your end of the world!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home