Saturday, June 18, 2005


http://www.freekatie.net/

I stole the pic from The Corpus Callosum, and if ever there was a righteous call to action here's one. Don't sweat taxes, the vote in Iran, terrorist activity in Iraq, OR the Downing Street Memo, get involved in any local efforts to help extricate darling Katie Holmes from the clutches of the monkey-boy:

tom-oprah-jump.jpg

(well, on Oprah anyway) scientologist (yes, I think I was supposed to capitalize that ... darn):

(oops!!! Sorry, wrong Hollywood Monkey boy scientologist, though this one does look very simian --- now do you see why scientology is bad for you?)

Tom Cruise. If ever there was a cause worth your time and money, this is it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Do you think she'll have to sign a pre-nup?

9:44 AM  
Blogger James said...

SFTR: If we see pictures of Katie grooming Tom's hair from behind and using long sticks to access ant nests, we know she's over the edge. My guess she's not quite there yet, but it's only a matter of time.

Africanuck: I'm not sure if lawyers have figured out a way to give you back your brain in the event of a bad marriage. Anything else Katie would have to lose would pale in comparison (well, I don't know the woman so I'm assuming this is the case). Alas, I'm of a mind that no pre-nup would be sufficiently comprehensive to cover the potential damage done by this union of monkey-boy and woman.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home