Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Get Ready for Star Wars!

Ok, like I've been totally too serious lately, I mean taking on the Providence school system, getting bent about intelligent designers, like totally losing it over nuclear power, and now I'm pondering the wonders of weapons in space --- Gawd, I need a flippin' vacation. But in the meantime, here's some great video clips to entertain yourself with as you prepare yourself for the coming Star Wars release, I mean even if you aren't preparing you may want to after watching these:

Pink Five

For Love of the Film

Sith Apprentice

[Donald Trump could only wish for these powers, and the dance scene was to die for]

Anakin Dynamite

And then check out whatever else might grab you at Star Wars Fan Film Awards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home